- class minari.EpisodeData(id: int, seed: int | None, total_timesteps: int, observations: ndarray, actions: ndarray, rewards: ndarray, terminations: ndarray, truncations: ndarray)#
Contains the datasets data for a single episode.
This is the object returned by
- EpisodeData.id: int#
The ID of the episode in the Minari dataset.
- EpisodeData.seed: int | None#
The seed used to reset this episode in the Gymnasium API.
- EpisodeData.total_timesteps: int#
The number of timesteps contained in this episode.
- EpisodeData.observations: ndarray#
The observations of the environment. The initial and final observations are included meaning that the number of observations will be increased by one compared to the number of timesteps
- EpisodeData.actions: ndarray#
The actions taken in each episode timestep.
- EpisodeData.terminations: ndarray#
terminatedvalue after each environment step.
- EpisodeData.truncations: ndarray#
truncatedvalue after each environment step.